- Build your own risk register individual to your own business
- Save hours of work reviewing and creating risk assessments
- Reduce risk and increase awareness in the work place
As an employer, you must make a ‘suitable and sufficient assessment’ of risks to your employees’ health and safety, and the risks to others not in your employment that are created because of your work.
Ensuring risks assessments are accurate, up to date and suitable to the task can a be a time-consuming job, especially if Risk Assessments are issued out on a regular basis.
To combat the problem MY Compliance Management provides an easy way to manage your risks, across multiple sites/departments/functions, with different scoring mechanisms to try and match the way you work.
Our risk module offers the ability to:
- Create multiple risk registers for different sites, departments, functions etc.
- Add your hazards and assign them easily identifiable icons
- Choose from 5x5 or Risk/Probability (1-5) matrix scoring
- Before and after controls scoring
- Choose your own control icons for clear reporting
- Select the PPE (with icons) you use instead of having a generic list
- Create pre-defined sections/policies/procedures to add into risk assessments
- Add digital signatures, or include traditional sign off sheet
Did you know? You can populate your own risk database, add sections, policies, documents,
images, links and track when your risks need reviewing. Create a task/project based
Risk Assessment in a matter of minutes including required PPE and then digitally sign them off.