This website is run by MY Compliance Management Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams and some images do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- some of the pages aren’t compatible with a screen reader
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF or large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 01726 216996
- write to MY Compliance Management Ltd, Coppull Business Centre, Mill Lane, Coppull. PR7 5BW
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: Chris Fuller on the contact details above.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
MY Compliance Management Ltd is committed to making its website accessible, to help support our clients who must be compliant in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard but we are working on a roadmap to bring it in line with the standard.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
Many of our older PDFs and Word documents do not meet accessibility standards - for example, they may not be structured so they’re accessible to a screen reader.
Some of our PDFs and Word documents are essential to providing our services. For example, we have PDFs with information on how users can access our services, and forms published as Word documents. By September 2020, we plan to either fix these or replace them with accessible HTML pages.
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services.
Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will aim to meet accessibility standards.
Live video streams do not have captions.
We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 13/01/2020. The test was carried out internally using Powermapper online software tool.
We tested our main website platform, available at www.my-compliance.co.uk
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
Our accessibility roadmap is currently being created to show how and when we plan to improve accessibility on this website. Our plan is to include:
- The ability to resize text
- Add captions to all images across the website
- Make most of the pages compatible with a screen reader
- Have the ability to change colours, contrast levels and fonts
Any suggestions and recommendations on how to meet your needs please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This statement was prepared on 15th January 2020. It was last updated on 5th November 2020.