Latest Updates


Food company fined £170,000 after worker electrocuted

A fresh produce manufacturing company has been fined £170,000 after a worker was killed after coming into contact with a live 240V electrical cable. Chichester Crown Court was told that, Bradley Watt....

Added on: 15/05/2015

Two firms fined over “life changing” burns to electricity workers

A specialist technology company and an electrical services firm were fined after two workers suffered serious burns when working on a live electricity distribution board.  The two men, who both worke....

Added on: 17/04/2015